Introduction of zTree
zTree is a multi-functional 'tree plug-ins.' based on jQuery. The main advantages of zTree includes excellent performance, flexible configuration, and the combination of multiple functions.
zTree is a free tree plug-in and uses the MIT license.
- The code of zTree3.0 has been seperated according to the various functions. You can only load the code you need.
- zTree3.0 uses delay loading technique, which can easily load tens of thousands of nodes in seconds even in IE6 browser.
- Compatible with IE, FireFox, Chrome, Opera, Safari and other browsers.
- Support for JSON data.
- Support for static and asynchronous data loading node.
- Replace the skin / custom icon flexibly.
- Support extremely flexible checkbox or radio selection function.
- Provide enough incident response callback.
- Flexible editing (add / delete / change / search) functions, such as drag and drop nodes,you can even drag and drop multiple nodes.
- Support to generate multiple instances of zTree in one page.
- Simple parameters to achieve flexible configuration capabilities.
License ( MIT License )
copyright (c) <2011> < hunter.z >
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- If you like Google, you can go to Google Code: http://code.google.com/p/jquerytree/
- If you like Github, you can go to Github: https://github.com/zTree/zTree_v3
- Discuss issues, concerns zTree dynamic, you can go OSCHINA space:
- Discuss issues, concerns zTree dynamic, you can go ITEYE space:
- Ask questions, do not account ID, you can go zTree Hi: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=zTree
- Above are not willing to, just Email: firstname.lastname@example.org